Film and TV actor Karanvir Sharma Wiki (Zid and Sadda Adda actor) Personal Profile, Photos
Full name: Karanvir Sharma
Famous Role: Manoj Shinde ‘Azhar’ (2016)
Occupation: Indian Model, Film and TV Actor,
Birthday/Date of Birth: 18th September, To be updated soon
Age: To be updated soon
Educational Qualification: Masters in Business Administration at the MMK College
School: Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai, Maharashtra
College: Smt. M.M.K College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Marital Status: Single, Unmarried
Debut film: Sadda Adda (2012, Hindi)
Instagram Id: karanvirsharma
Facebook Id: @officialkaranvirsharma
Twitter Id: @karanvirsharma9
Karanvir Sharma is a model and film actor, who was born on October 26, 1981, in Pakistan. He was passionate about acting from a very young age, but initially he got very few opportunities to prove his talent.
Height: 5’ 11” (Approx.)
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
His father’s name is Kewal Sharma also known as Kawal Sharma, he is an Indian film director, and producer who works in Hindi films. He worked as director, writer, editor, assistant director, second unit director, producer, additional crew and even worked in music department.
His mother was an actress in hindi films, but got divorced to his father after their daughter (his sister) was born. Karanvir’s mother, “Rashmi Chauhan”, also known as Roshini, is now settled in Delhi. She is a fashion designer.
Karanvir’s other family member’s information is not available.
- Karanvir has learnt filmmaking, scripting, cinematography, storytelling, editing, screenwriting and acting. He attended Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares, where he studied filmmaking, which led him to become a better actor later on. After graduating in the acting school, he pursued his acting career.
- Karanvir also learnt voice modulation from M.M. Beg and learned different dance forms Salsa, Tango; Mambo, Jazz and Tap from Vijay Oscar. His learning attitude was loved by Anupam Kher and he is highly obliged for Kher’s gratitude.
- He also got trained in martial arts by Allan Amin and RP Yadav.
- After graduating in the acting school, he pursued his acting career. Whilst he was trained himself in ‘An Actor Prepares’, one of his peers suggested him to give auditions for TV commercials.
- He tried his luck, but he couldn’t find any work for three months. After giving all his efforts, he was selected in a commercial, and this became the turning point of his life. Karanvir started to receive several modeling assignments in India, UJ, and Pakistan and Middle East countries.
- He became the brand ambassador of popular brands like Puma, Porsche, Ed Hardy, Pal Zileri and a lot more. He has done over 300 ad films so far.
- Karanvir has done a commercial for Ramesh Agarwal’s Rajtaru Studio where he got offer for the lead role in Agarwal Brother’s production venture, ‘Sadda Adda’ in 2012. This film marked his debut in the Indian film industry (Bollywood). He played the role of “Sameer Khanna” one of the six bachelors in the film. The story of this movie was awesome and most significantly, Karanvir’s acting skills were highly admired by the audience.
- In October 2014, Karanvir acted in Epic TV’s Historical fiction ‘Siyaasat’. Here he played the role of “Prince Salim (Emperor Jahangir), Akbar’s eldest son”.
- In the same year on 28th November 2014 his film titled ‘Zid’ got released. In this bollywood erotic suspense thriller, he starred in the lead role of “Rohan (Ronnie) Achrekar” alongside Shraddha Das and Priyanka Chopra’s cousin, Barbie Handa (Mannara Chopra). This was Mannara Chopra’s debut film.
- Then on 13th May 2016, he appeared in a Hindi biographical sports drama film directed by Tony D’Souza titled ‘Azhar’. In this film he played the character of Ex (Senior) Indian Cricketer “Manoj Shinde (Based on Manoj Prabhakar)”. This film is based on the life of the former cricketer, Mohammad Azharuddin.
- In the same year Karanvir did the role of “Raj Singh Bhakta” in Colors TV’s popular; Suspense, Serial drama, Political thriller and Action Television series ’24’. This series is based on American series of the same name.
- On 28th October 2016, he performed as both as an Actor and Narrator of Jet Airways short ad film.
- On 11th Feb, 2017 Karanvir appeared in an Official Music Video of Tera Intzaar sung by Roopesh Saitwal and Presented by Zee Music Company on their official Youtube Channel.
- In March 2017, he played the role of “Kiran Bhatija” in Bindass channel’s TV series titled ‘Girl In The City (Chapter 2/Season 2)‘.
- Then on 10th November 2017, Karanvir’s fourth film named ‘Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana‘ got released. In this Indian Hindi romantic drama film directed by Ratnaa Sinha, Karanvir made a cameo appearance as “Sharad”, Aarti’s (female lead’s) brother-in-law.
- On 2nd February 2018, he marked his debut on digital/OTT platform, ALT Balaji. He played the role of “Raghu Thapar” in ALT Balaji’s Indian Hindi web-series ‘Haq Se’.
- Then in the same year, Karanvir once again played the lead role of “Nagarjuna alias ‘Arjun’ Kutty, Rumi’s (lead’s) husband” in SAB TV’s Sitcom ‘Mangalam Dangalam’.
- On 3rd May 2019, his another film titled ‘Blank’ made it to the cinemas. He played the role of an Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) officer named “Rohit”.
- Soon he will be seen in Star Plus’s new inspiring drama ‘Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani‘ in the lead role of “Shaurya Sabherwal”, Director of College/University/Institute named SIAC, who considers woman can and should only take of their home, family and kids rather than pursuing a career.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karanvir Sharma
- Karanvir Sharma is massively recognized for his role of Manoj Shinde in the movie titled Azhar.
- He was so passionate about acting from a very young age that he used to bunk his classes for watching films in theaters.
- He started his career as a model.
- Karanvir is a fitness enthusiast.
- Karanvir Sharma spent his initials years of childhood in Pakistan.
- He likes to make funny memes and videos and also posts them on his social media handles.
- He is a multi-talented man, who is expert in acting, modelling, dance and martial arts.
- His Favourite Actors are: Akshay Kumar and Akshaye Khanna.
- His Favourite Actresses are: Preity Zinta and Kriti Sanon.
- He worked in more than 300 ad films.
- His Favourite colours are: Blue and Black.
- His Favourite brands are: Armani and Gucci.
- His Favourite destination is London.
- His Favourite foods are: Burger and Kadi Chawal.
- His hobbies include Driving, Bike Riding, Travelling and Playing games on Play Station 3.
- He belongs to Hindu religion.
- His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Karanvir Sharma desires to work with talented actresses Alia Bhatt and Zoya Akhtar. He wants to learn from Legendary actor Shri Amitabh Bachchan.
- He is rumoured to appear in Zid 2 with popular actress Hina Khan in 2021.