Check out this simple tips to boost your immunity during Covid 19 crisis
How to Boost you Immunity? Not only India, but the entire world is facing big crisis due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. Our nation is facing a tough time amid increasing number of coronavirus cases in the country. Honourble PM Narendra Modi took a big precautionary measure to stop the spreading of the coronavirus in the nation, with the 21 day lock down announcement.
It is rightly said prevention is better than cure. Here we share with you simple tips to improve your immunity that will help you stay healthy and fight off infections:
- Drink warm water throughout the day
- Daily practice of Yogasana, pranayama and meditation for at least 30 minutes
- Use Haldi (tumeric), Jeera (cumin) Dhaniya, (corriander), and Lahsun (Garlic) in cooking
- Fruits and vegetables in a wide array of colors provide the best mix of protective antioxidants to boost overall health and immunity. Eat leafy greens, watermelon, carrots, broccoli, oranges, kiwi and other brightly colored produce to give your cells and immune system all the natural protection they need to function at their best.
- And lastly, get plenty of sleep. Studies suggest that adults should aim to get 7 or more hours of sleep each night, while teens need 8–10 hours and younger children and infants up to 14 hours Being well rested improves the function of white blood cells which means you are less likely to get illnesses like respiratory infections, colds, and the flu.
By implementing some of these simple immunity boosting tips, your body will work like a well-oiled machine. Although, none of these suggestions can prevent COVID 19, they may reinforce your body’s defenses against harmful pathogens.